HAPPY HUG DAY 2020

Hug Day, which is the sixth day of the Valentine's Week, is celebrated every year on February 12. A hug is the simplest way of expressing love and affection. Embrace your sweetheart, catch up with friends and family and express how much you care . Give them a tight, warm squeeze and make them feel that you will never ever stop loving them no matter what. If on this Hug Day you are away from your loved ones then send them these cute and warm sms, quotes and messages, greetings to bring a smile to their face. show your love and care to your dear ones on this Hug Day.

 
 HAPPY HUG DAY 2020


Hug Day Messages

I am wishing you a hug day,
with lots of love, care and smile,
I want to hug you my dear,
Can you too.
Happy hug day
Just give a warm hug to
Bucket of flowers sent by me,
I just imagine that i got your hug.
Happy hug day

 
 HAPPY HUG DAY 2020
 
A warm hug may give life,
A sweet smile may give happiness,
And a true love may give never ending relationship.
Happy hug day
Hug to someone special at hug day,
And say him love you,
And then see the effect.
Happy hug day

It's Hug day...
And I just bugged you
in my thoughts...
Hope you felt the squeeze

Please hug me, you have no idea how much it would mean to me...
Its sweet
Its warm
Its here
It's a big hug
with lots of love from a heart that beats
just for you!
Happy Hug Day

 

 HAPPY HUG DAY 2020                                           HAPPY HUG DAY 2020


On Hug Day,
I got one big
super duper hug
waiting here
for you!

A hug is two hearts wrapped in arms.
A hug is worth a thousand words.



 

 HAPPY HUG DAY 2020                                            HAPPY HUG DAY 2020



If you're angry at a loved one, hug that person.
And mean it. You may not want to hug
which is all the more reason to do so.
It's hard to stay angry when someone shows
they love you,
and that's precisely what happens when we hug each other.

Exercise your arms.
Hug More

A hug is
The exchange of two hearts
entwined for one precious moment in time.
Linger a while longer,
embrace with intention,
and let your hearts mingle before you let go.

Hugs were invented to let people know you love them without having to say anything.
Hugs grease the wheels of the world.
Sometimes it's better to put love
into hugs than to put it into words.

 

 HAPPY HUG DAY 2020                                                  HAPPY HUG DAY 2020



Hugging has no unpleasant side effects
and is all natural.
There are no batteries to replace,
it's inflation-proof and non-fattening
with no monthly payments.
It's non-taxable,non-polluting,
and is, of course, fully refundable.

When you hug me tight,
it just feels so right.


 

 HAPPY HUG DAY 2020                                             HAPPY HUG DAY 2020


Never wait until tomorrow to hug someone you could hug today,
because when you give one,
you get one right back your way.
 
Hugs are the universal medicine
Hug Department: Always Open
 

Since ur eyes are looking tired Let ur eye lashes hug each other for few hours. Happy Hug Day to my dear one.
A hug delights and warms and charms,
that must be why God gave us arms.
 
Just Sending Out A Hug To Whoever Needs It Right Now. 


 

 HAPPY HUG DAY 2020                                             HAPPY HUG DAY 2020



A hug is a great gift — one size fits all, and it's easy to exchange.
 
Your hugs and kisses are like the stars that light up my life when things get dark.
I don't discriminate — I'm an equal-opportunity hugger.
A windmill has arms, but does not hug. Where's the love? Happy Hug Day!

 

 HAPPY HUG DAY 2020                                             HAPPY HUG DAY 2020


A hug a day keeps the demons at bay.

You are so especial to me.
There is nothing better than
Having you as a friend
To share hug day with!
Thank you for making my
Day brighter.
HUGS
I have a present for you, but I need to borrow your arms for wrapping paper.


Happiness is an unexpected hug.
 
A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance. 


Every time I think of you, it is like getting a hug from the inside out.

I love it when
I hug someone,
and just when
I'm about to let go,
They hug me even tighter.

 

 HAPPY HUG DAY 2020                                                HAPPY HUG DAY 2020



You can't wrap love in a box, but you can wrap a person in a hug.

Arm ourselves for war? No! All the arms we need are for hugging.
A hug is a handshake from the heart.
 
You can't give a hug without getting a hug.

 I love hugging.
I wish I was an octopus
so I could hug 8 people at a time on Hug Day.

 

 HAPPY HUG DAY 2020                                                HAPPY HUG DAY 2020



A hug is like a bandage to a hurting wound.

A hug is the shortest distance between friends.
 

Hug Day is not how long you've been together;
not how much you've given or receive;
Not how many times u've helped each other
It's how u value each other. 




No matter where you are I'll always find my way to? Hug you tight and shower you with my kisses. I love only for you.

Never wait until tomorrow to hug someone you could hug today, because when you give one, you get one right back your way.

A hug is not hug till it is warm and little tight give and take a hug, it's your birth right. It conveys the affection which you hold inside. So, let's hug before it's banned outright!

Hug me when I'm there, miss me when I'm not, kiss me every day, and love me for all eternity.

Love is a circular emotion that surrounds you, like a hug.

 
 HAPPY HUG DAY 2020                                                   HAPPY HUG DAY 2020



I just invented a hug machine. It's solar powered so you can use it when you feel depressed, like on a cloudy day.

I love firm hugs. Statues are so affectionate.

I have two hands, so when I'm networking and I meet two new people, is it OK to shake both their hands at once? Or would it be more appropriate to organize a group hug?

Love is a peaceful feeling, like a flower hugging a butterfly.

Plunders is the palate I gift to you, openly I hug the universe of our friendship expanding its outer limit.

I had embraced you long before I hugged you.

A hug a day keeps the bad boys away.

Give yourself a hug, and while you are embracing yourself, use that time to hold yourself together.


 

 HAPPY HUG DAY 2020                                               HAPPY HUG DAY 2020



A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away.

Laughing together is as close as you can get to a hug without touching.

Where I live if someone gives you a hug it's from the heart.
Hug the shore; let others try the deep.

Hug is the loving gift that costs no money and can be distributed for free to make the love grow.

Be the first to hug and you will be the most to be the hugged.

May we embrace one another with love, a smile and a warm hug!

 
 HAPPY HUG DAY 2020               HAPPY HUG DAY 2020







 HAPPY HUG DAY 2020









































































































































































































































































 

Comments